Internet Access Monitor
Internet Access Monitor is a software product for monitoring the efficiency of the internet bandwidth usage by your company's employees. With Internet Access Monitor you can easily find out which employees load up the bandwidth most heavily, when and what exactly they download, how much time they spend online, and what data transfer traffic they create.
Internet Access Monitor benefits:
- allows centralized monitoring of your employees’ internet access
- prevents personal usage of corporate bandwidth
- reduces your internet expenses
- extremely easy-to-use; can start monitoring users in a just a few minutes once the installation is complete
- works with all modern proxy servers
- allows the generation of a great number of reports and diagrams which display the efficiency of your company's proxy server usage
- has a task scheduler to automate the creation and delivery of reports to authorized personnel
How the program works
Internet Access Monitor is a comprehensive internet use monitoring and reporting utility for corporate networks. The program takes advantage of the fact that most corporations provide internet access through proxy servers, such as MS ISA Server, MS Forefront TMG, WinGate, WinRoute, MS Proxy, WinProxy, EServ, Squid, Proxy Plus, and others. Each time a user accesses any website, or downloads files or images, these actions are logged. Internet Access Monitor processes these log files to offer system administrators a wide range of report-building options. The program can build reports for individual users, showing the list of websites visited, along with detailed classification of internet activity (downloading, reading text, viewing pictures, watching movies, listening to music, working). Plus, the program can create comprehensive reports with analysis of overall bandwidth consumption, building easy-to-comprehend visual charts that indicate the areas where wasteful bandwidth consumption may be eliminated.
- Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008;
- 128 RAM;
- 10000 Kb free disk space.