Mail Access Monitor
Mail Access Monitor is a software product for monitoring the efficiency of your company's mail server usage. With Mail Access Monitor, you can easily determine which of your employees most frequently send and receive e-mails, and what data transfer traffic they produce by their online activity.
Mail Access Monitor benefits:
- allows centralized supervision of your company's mail server usage
- helps prevent attempts to use the corporate mail server for personal purposes
- reduces your internet expenses
- extremely easy-to-use; monitoring can begin as soon as installation is complete
- works with all modern mail servers
- allows the generation of a large number of reports and diagrams reflecting the efficiency of your company's mail server usage
- includes task scheduler for automating report creation and delivery
How the program works
It's as hard to imagine an office without access to e-mail as it is to find a large business where employees don’t use the company server for personal communication. If you are a manager, business owner, or IT specialist, you should know that there is a simple, quick, and inexpensive way to maintain control of the corporate e-mail system. Mail Access Monitor is a simple tool that analyses mail server logs and shows how much traffic is being used by e-mail, who sends and receives most messages, where the messages are being sent, and if e-mail abuse takes place in your office. The program works with all popular mail servers (MDaemon, Kerio MailServer, Merak Mail Server, MS Exchange Server, VisNetic MailServer, CommuniGate Pro, SendMail, PostFix and QMail) and builds charts that are easy to comprehend.
- Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008;
- 128 RAM;
- 10000 Kb free disk space.