Internet Access Monitor and Mail Access Monitor's distinctive feature is their special tool, the Log, which helps you to generate miscellaneous filters in "real-time" . The real-time mode is convenient for the means it providing you with for creating multiple filters and thus watching just the information you need at the moment by combining a few criterias.
The information can be filtered by the following subjects:
- name of user accessing the Internet;
- IP address of the computer used for accessing the Internet;
- data transfer protocol;
- type of data received by user;
- host category visited by user;
- by hostname;
- by the "Received", "Sent", and "Total" fields.
How it works?
To generate the log: from the drop-down menus select the items you wish to filter the records by, then click on the "Filter" button. To clear the log: click on the "Clear filter" button.