Settings. Log files import. Record grouping
Record grouping is a special procedure that allows to reduce significantly the database size and speed up the report generation process.
This procedure groups all requests coming from the same user or the same IP address and sent to the same site during the specified grouping period of time and then calculates the total amount of data transfer for the group.
- Group database records during import process
- - toggles the DB record grouping procedure.
- Grouping time span
- - period of time the records will be grouped for.
- Keep full URL in database
- - if this checkbox is checked up, the program will store full URL into database during the import process. NOTE! This option increases the database size considerably.